Heart of the Bride is a ministry that encourages people to step into their true identity, living from our inheritance in Jesus, and releasing the Glory of God in the Earth.
Heart of the Bride is an outward expression of our life lived from the Kingdom of God into the earth and the manifestation of our Heavenly Father’s heart and desire lived out through us into all of creation. We are not a traditional church. Our gatherings are centered on pursuing face-to-face intimacy with our Heavenly Father, whether we are in a traditional gathering with a group of believers or we are out on assignment with our Heavenly Father. Some of the areas where this takes shape are:
- Courts of Heaven mentoring
- Ascending groups
- Training and equipping of this and future generations
- Heavenly strategies and intercession for all of creation
- Community and world-wide connections
“’For I,’ says the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’” Zechariah 2:5
Heart of the Bride
2055 FM 1460 Georgetown, Tx 78626
Untangling from the religious systems to reveal our true identity that is only found in the depths of intimacy with Yahweh.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in one God made up of three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the only Savior of all men. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a woman, the virgin Mary. He is fully man and fully God.
3. We believe that Jesus lead a sinless life and we believe in His miracles.
4. We believe that Jesus died on the cross, rose from the dead and that He lives today, seated at the right hand of the Father.
5. We believe in the finished work of the cross and the power of the Blood of the Lamb. That the Blood of Jesus has paid for: salvation; divine health; forgiveness of sins; redemption and deliverance; defeat of death.
6. We believe that Jesus is THE only way to the Father.
7. We believe in His constant intercession for us and in His imminent return.
8. We believe that the whole Bible is the living, inspired, authoritative, infallible and everlasting Word of God. We are told to present our spirit, soul and body blameless before God and the Word is the mirror and measuring rod against which we examine ourselves.
9. We believe that the Old and the New Testament are equally important and valid for today.
10. We believe that the Bible is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
11. We believe in the creation of man as per Genesis 1-3 and subsequent fall of man. We believe that as a result of the fall, mankind is spiritually lost and is unable to attain to divine righteousness by means of his own wisdom and strength. He has an essential need for the “new birth” by faith in Jesus Christ.
12. We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith in the Blood of Jesus and His perfect and finished work on the cross.
13. We believe God sets the believer apart by the Blood of Jesus; then the believer separates himself unto a holy God by washing himself daily with the Word and through repentance.
14. We believe that water baptism by full immersion should follow the conversion experience. It is the circumcision of the heart and for remissionof sins. By being baptized we identify with Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection. The old man is put to death and the new man arises to walk in newness of Life.
15. We believe in observing often the ordinance of the Lord's Supper. The Table of the Lord,is the on-going celebration of the New Covenant.
The Holy Spirit
16. We believe that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit of the Living God, the third person of the Trinity.
17. We believe that the Pentecostal experience of the Holy Ghost Baptism is separate from and subsequent to conversion.
18. We believe that the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. However, speaking with other tongues is not necessarily the evidence of a Spirit-filled life.
19. We believe that the fruit of the Spirit is the nature and character of the Lord Jesus Christ.
20. We believe that the gifts or manifestations of the Holy Spirit are the supernatural ministryof the Lord Jesus Christ,and that every member of the Body of Christ should flow in them.
21. We believe in Spirit-filled prayer, intercession, and fasting. Spiritual warfare is waged and won on the basis of Jesus' finished work. We are commissioned to cast out demons in the Name of the Lord. Satan our adversary, is a reality, and was completely defeated by Jesus’ death and resurrection.
The Body of Christ
22. We believe in the order of worship given by revelation in the Tabernacle of David and restored to the Body of Christ today. This includes using: one’s voice (singing and shouting), the hands (clapping, raising hands, playing instruments, flagging and raising banners), and the whole body (standing, bowing, kneeling, dancing).
23. We believe in five-fold gift ministries: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers.
24. We believe that God's judgments are past, present, and future. All mankind sins and falls short of the glory of God. Forgiveness is given by God when we acknowledge, take responsibility for, and repent of our sins.
25. We believe that Israel is the apple of God’s eye and the Jews are His chosen people. It is our responsibility to intercede for the Nation and people and to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. The Lord blesses those who bless Israel.